If you are looking for a Memory Care Program for a loved one, the question to ask is “What’s the Difference?”
What differentiates Vista Gardens Memory Care from other Memory Care facilities or units? Here is the list in a nutshell:
- Open Space: Vista Gardens is located on a large 5-acre park setting with a putting green, outdoor garden, tranquility gardens, walking paths, luxury patio cabanas and a train depot.
- Safety is our Priority:
- Safe Wanderer Technology, read more
- “HELO” Safety Tech Watch, gives the family an EKG report and so much more
- Safety Independent Pendant
- Fall Risk Assessments
- Delayed Egress Safety Doors
- 100% Fire Sprinklered
- Dedicated Generator for Full Power in the case of an outage, one of the few facilities in the area to have one.
- Excellent Staffing Ratio: including on-staff Geriatrician, Gerontologist, Geriatric Psychiatrist, 24/7 Licensed Nurses, and Medical Technicians.
- Testing and Monitoring of UTI (Urinary Tract Infections)
- Bathrooms with Bidet Toilets
- Diabetic and Nephrology Care program
- Common Space Area: 42% of our space is common space available to residents and families – Chapel, Family Room, Private Dining Room, Country Store
- Pet Therapy: Pets are welcome and are great for our residents. We have chickens, dogs, cats and more!
- Music Therapy: We offer live music 7-days a week
- Field Trips and Outings: We offer 4 fun trips a week. See our schedule
- Awesome parties and Family Brunches!
That’s the difference. (And those are the things to look for and ask about at other facilities that you check out.)
Plus here is what we do to care for your family member:
- Extensive Pre-Admission Assessment
- Dispensing of medications
- Daily Charting of Condition
- Detailed Monthly Care Plan sent to Family
- Urinary Tract Infection Prevention Program
- Fall Prevention and Monitor Program
- Psychiatric Behavior Modification Plan
- Diabetes and Nephrology Care
- Massage and Hydrotherapy
- VisionLink™ Wireless Nurse Call System
- Electronic Record System
- Home Health and Physical Therapy Contracted Assistance
Everything we do is based on the most current research and education in the field of aging, including dementia and Alzheimer’s disease, mild cognitive impairment (MCI), Parkinson’s disease, diabetes, and nephrology. We are constantly working with the Alzheimer’s Association to stay up-to-date and be forerunners on the latest research.
QUESTIONS? We’re here to help – just ask