Vista Gardens is a secure, gated community nestled in a beautiful country setting on nearly five acres of lovely landscaped grounds.
Working with the Alzheimer’s Association, our dementia care consultants, doctors, interior decorators, and landscape designers, we created a setting with several distinct areas, indoors and outdoors, to enhance the daily living and well-being of our Residents, families, visitors and staff.
Whether taking a leisurely walk around the beautiful garden area, wandering through the Butterfly Garden, strolling down Hummingbird Lane, sitting on a park bench watching ducks fly overhead, or listening to the sound of roosters crowing and birds chirping, our intergenerational park-like setting has something for everyone! We have a nice children’s playground for the smallest visitors, too!
Our security cameras help secure our entire Community 24 hours a day. We offer an array of supervised indoor and outdoor activities, specifically designed with our unique Residents in mind.
Outdoor Living Space
Some of the features of our outdoor living include:
- Serenity/Meditation Garden
- Tai Chi/Yoga Area
- Pretty walking trail through the park
- Golf Putting Green
- Elevated Planting Boxes for our Resident Gardeners to plant their favorite fruits, vegetables or flowers
- BBQ and Picnic Area
- Children’s Playground
- Train Depot
- Seasonal Pumpkin Patch. Squash, cantaloupe, and watermelon are seasonally grown.
- Interior Courtyard for music, parties, activities
- Farm to Table Gardening Program
There are numerous areas in our indoor Community where residents engage in a multitude of activities. Our Activity Programs are designed and based on the latest research in the field of memory care.
Some of these features include:
- Activity Room for daily exercise, music, cooking and baking activities
- Arts and Crafts Room for the “Memories in the Making” program, watercolor and painting classes, woodworking, beading, crossword puzzles and other enjoyable activities
- Pub/Sports Bar for karaoke, movies, music, singing, games and watching live sports events on flat screen TV’s
- The Ronald Reagan Library for reading, board games, card games, and brain fitness computer activities
- Private Dining Room for families to enjoy special occasion get-togethers, dinners, birthday and anniversary parties
- Chapel for quiet reflection, religious services and singing
- Spa and Massage Room for hydrotherapy and soothing specialized massages
- Pet Therapy
Our residents enjoy fun and interactive outings 2-3 days a week!
- Beach visits
- Shopping malls and stores
- Dates and nuts farm
- Music festival
- Senior centers
- Dog shows
- And so much more!