Vista Gardens Philosophy and Mission
Vista Gardens Compassionate Care is based on the most current memory research. We are family owned and operated and 100 Percent Memory Care, assisted living, located in the ranch foothills of Vista, California. Our Ranch property is almost five acres and includes: Golf putting range, Amazing Gardens with everything from Squash to strawberries, a fun train depot, live chickens and a rooster, pet friendly animals and resort like Cabana Patios. You will find our active residents either in a fun Cognitive games group, called, Breakfast club or on our resort patio laying out in sun listening to fun music. Vista Gardens employs five full time activity staff that lead everything from Art class, exercise, Bingo, cooking class and outings on our fun BUS four days a week!
Our nursing Care is equally impressive. We not only have 24 hour nursing, we have on many shifts, many nurses! Our Garden level is designed for older adults with memory loss who have late stage dementia and need more care. It has a high staff ratio of one caregiver for every 5 residents and sometime even 1 caregiver to every four residents! We even dedicate an activity staff person seven days a week on the Garden level. You will find our Garden level residents in the park on Saturdays having a picnic!
Please Visit our Warm and Friendly community soon and see for yourself the beauty and compassion of Vista Gardens. We offer tours on a daily basis.
The Vista Gardens Program
- Extensive Pre-Admission Assessment
- Licensed Nurses available 7 days a week
- Dispensing of medications
- Daily Charting of Condition
- Detailed Monthly Care Plan sent to Family
- Urinary Tract infection Monitoring Program
- Fall Prevention and Monitor Program
- Psychiatric Behavior Modification Plan
- Diabetes and Nephrology Care
- Massage and Hydrotherapy
- VisionLink™ Wireless Nurse Call System
- Electronic Record System
- Home Health and Physical Therapy Contracted Assistance
Benefits of Vista Gardens
What separates Vista Gardens from other Memory Care communities? Vista Gardens is a unique and special Memory Care, Privately owned and operated. It offers the following "One of a Kind" programs and services.
- Geriatric Psychiatrist~Medical Director
- Two visiting Geriatricians
- Gerontologist on Staff
- Weekly Live and Interactive Cooking classes
- Our famous “Breakfast club” Daily MCI cognitive and mind exercise group
- Cognitive care solutions: LCSW with one on one Cognitive therapy
- Outings four days a week
- 24 hour nursing with Licensed Nurses
- Diabetic Insulin Care 24 hours a day
- Three levels of Care: MCI, Mild to Moderate level and Late stage Program.
- Monthly Resident Council Meeting
- Activities, Activities and more Activities: Four full time Activity Programmers
- Bingo Every Night!
- Tranquility Room: Massage trained staff
- Garden~harvest program
- Vista Gardens Cooking Class
- Spiritual Program:Over ten religions visit on a regular basis in our tranquil Chapel
- Farm to Table Garden Program
- Pet Therapy